This wide leather cuff is a statement piece that will become a staple of your wardrobe. With a Southwestern-inspired color palette and design, it is easy enough for even a beginner to stitch.
The cuff is 1-1/2 inches wide and is made from natural vegetable-tanned leather in a dark brown color. The leather is thick, giving the cuff structure, but it’s still lightweight and comfortable to wear. Two metal snap closures make it easy to take on and off.
Each cuff kit includes:
* One pre-punched leather cuff
* Four Southwestern-inspired cross stitch charts
* Tapesty needle
* Plenty of embroidery floss
* Clear instructions on how to cross stitch - it’s easy enough for beginners!
* Regular adjusts to wrist sizes 7 to 7-1/2 inches
* Large adjusts to wrist sizes 8 to 8-1/2 inches